Thursday 24 November 2011

Finalising Magazine Ad!


Following my last design ideas, I had some feedback from my classmates about which designs they prefer. As shown above, they liked the silhouette image of Ed in the corner of the ad opposed to the one of him standing.

The set out of the design makes it look like he is looking into the light in the middle of the poster. I then had to decide where to put the text without making the rest of the poster look too crowded. I also played around with the colour of the text to see what suited it best.

As I don't have to include the record label, I tried designs with and without it to see which looked better. Isaac and Emma, two of my fellow students said that they preder the designs with the record label which persuaded me to design some more posters with the record label included.

No comments:

Post a Comment