Sunday 11 September 2011

My Ideas

So far, I have a few ideas that I need to narrow down on:
-narrative
-a widower remembering his lost wife
-black and white colours as well as vivid colours in some places
-black and white with pastel colours
-footage of a bad dream
-walking through woodland/forestry paths
-slow motion
-guitarist playing on his own
-whole band playing together (cut from narrative to band playing)
-stormy, dark weather
-love&despair

Some videos that influence me:



This music video influences me with the black and white effect as well as the feeling of loss.
The black and white colours connote that there are no bright/good feelings within the song which relates to my song choice. This video also cuts to the band which is another thing I had in mind to include in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment