- The opening of my song choice makes me think of slow-motion walking in the dark. This fits with the idea that came from the feedback of my audience which has been growing on me over the past few days.
- Slow motion walking, camera on feet, slowly moving up the body as the music progresses while he is still walking, night time.
- Narrative of different things going wrong in his life (lost his love-he sees her with someone else in the video, children are scared of his as he walks past, people give him bad looks as he walks by etc)
- See his face when drums start (22 secs)
- Slow-mo until he starts to sing & cut to him singing
- 2 different story lines throughout the video: one with the problems he faces and his difficulties and one with him singing and sharing his pain through his lyrics.
These images show the kind of idea I have in mind for the opening of my music video. I am not set on where I will film this yet but I am keen on filming him alone with nobody else around so it is only his legs in the shot. The train track in the top photo relates quite nicely to what I might include in my video as it shows loneliness and also portrays the feeling of giving up.